Monday, February 9, 2009

The Return!

Big incoming changes to WoW Arena (aka: World of Burstcraft), or as I like to say:

Suck it, all of you one-button-wonder Arcane Mages and Mutilate Rogues! Suck it long. Suck it hard.

Of course, this means the return of the Druid because Blizz is tuning down burst damage and I couldn't be happier. The Priest class just didn't feel right in my hands, with its inability to break any snares or even move when melee was on top of me. Fluid Druid shifting with short cooldown snares/cc's just feels more effective at dealing with melee. In addition, Warstomp has saved me far more times than Will of the Forsaken, although with the nerf to burst, I can definitely foresee more Warlocks entering into the picture.

What else needs to happen? Well, I don't have a crystal ball, but,

Hunters and Paladins, better get your knee pads, 'cause you're next!

Now, all Blizz needs too do is revert the Lifebloom change of 3.0 and/or fix Plague Strike/Blood Plague. Removing a 3 stack of Lifebloom with no bloom effect is retarded, especially if the ability that does it is in a class' normal damage rotation. This is akin to the retardedness of when Arcane Shot did dispel effects and thankfully that abomination went away.

So yeah. I'm playing the Druid more.

WTB weapon that isn't the Titansteel Guardian.

No comments: