Wednesday, February 11, 2009

So Mad

"Damn, Chu! So mad! Someone steal your rice?"

For the past two nights (guild 25 man self flagellation sessions are on Mon, Tues, Fri), we've been in Naxx and for the past two nights, my buddies have been ragging on me because I've been raging up a storm in our private chat channel.

Let's just say, I expect more from some people, and we'll leave it at that.

On the plus side, the guild got Naxx25 down to a 4 hour run and I got my little cowpaws on Damnation. Finally, I can dump that Titansteel Guardian for some much needed Intellect and Spirit for both PvE and PvP. It's tough healing in Arenas with an itty bitty mana pool.

In the world of Arenas, we stopped early last week so I could grind honor for 2 off set pieces (WTF 100k honor!?!) and finally, my Druid is out of that crappy crafted shiz. I'm looking forward to some more PvP this week and I hope I can entertain y'all with some stories from the floor.

The only thing I know is that I run away (like a scared little girl) with much more grace as a Druid than as a Priest.

No comments: