Monday, September 13, 2010

Still AFK

Still AFK from WoW. Finished up my full Wrathful set a long time ago, including the Tabard. Account's been inactive for a good long while now and I haven't even picked up Starcraft2, yet. Do I miss the game? Yes, but it's more about the community and camraderie that I miss and the ability to engage in a group activity on any given evening.

On the plus side, I just completed my first Olympic distance triathlon, so I think I might start a blog about that, though I'm not sure what I'd name that blog... I'll have to think about it.

For those who are still spending 6 hours a night in front of the computer/TV after a full day's work, take some time to get outside more, get active, and spend some time engaging in some physical activity. The health benefits alone are worth the effort.

ORLY?

YaRLY.

I'm not just the President. I'm also a client.

No comments: